Code For Sustainable Homes in Wrexham
Allow us to introduce to you Dual Energy Assessors.
We are one of Wrexham, North Wales’s premier Code for Sustainable Homes Assessors, specialising in cost effective advice to discerning developers and builders to meet the stringent demands of Code.
Dual Energy Assessors was established in August 2007 at the inception of SAP.
All of our assessors are STROMA accredited.
At Dual Energy Assessors we can offer Code for Sustainable Homes Assessment at different stages of the development project tailored to the client and project requirements:
- Pre-assessment reports for planning application guidance and submission
- Pre-assessment reports, advice, and guidance at the design stage
- Planning stage guidance where Code for Sustainable Homes is required as a planning condition
- Registration of the development as a Code for Sustainable Homes development
- Full design review and advice on the most appropriate code level achievement strategy for your development
- Guidance on achieving specific ratings
- Design stage assessment of the project for interim certificate issue
- Post-construction stage site visit inspection for final code certificate issue
- Dwelling Emission rate (SAP)
- Fabric Energy Efficiency (SAP)
- Water calculations
- Day lighting calculations
For a free, no-obligation, quote please contact Mike Jones of Dual Energy Assessors on 0151 214 1420 or email at email@example.com
Offer: Quote code "CNW2" when calling to get all your SAP Calculations for free as part of your code assessment.